Twitch affiliate/filthy casual. Spends far too much time replaying 2D platformers, quoting South Park and complaining about the quality of British TV adverts.
It was a special night for Blizzard, Overwatch in particular, at the 2018 eSports awards, with the popular shooter claiming the prestigious eSports Game of the Year award, as well as the Overwatch League grand finals winning the Live Event of the Year. Blizzard also picked up an award of their own, winning Publisher of the Year.
Other notable winners were popular Fortnite superstart Tyler “Ninja” Belvins, who won both Personality of the Year and Streamer of the Year. On the subject of streaming, Twitch proved to be the platform of choice for live gaming, winning Streaming Platform of the Year.
- Unsung Hero of the Year -Milos Nedeljkovic – FACEIT
- Videographer of the Year – Davis “Hitch” Edwards – OpTic Gaming
- Streaming Platform of the Year – Twitch
- Breakthrough Game of the Year – Fortnite
- Console Rookie of the Year – Kenny “Kenny” Williams – 100 Thieves
- PC Rookie of the Year – Gabriël “Bwipo” Rau – Fnatic
- Photographer of the Year – Helena Kristiansson
- Esports Coverage Website of the Year – ESPN
- Esports Team of the Year – Astralis – Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
- Supporting Agency of the Year – Evolved Talent Agency
- Commercial Partner of the Year – Intel
- Journalist of the Year – Jacob Wolf – ESPN
- Hardware Provider of the Year – Nvidia
- Play of the Year – Dillon “Attach” Price – FaZe Clan
- Live Event of the Year – Overwatch League Grand Finals
- Broadcaster of the Year – Clint “Maven” Evans – Call of Duty World League
- Publisher of the Year – Blizzard
- Game of the Year – Overwatch
- Personality of the Year – Tyler “Ninja” Belvins
- Streamer of the Year – Tyler “Ninja” Belvins
- PC Player of the Year – Oleksandr “s1mple” Kostyliev – Natus Vincere CS:GO
- Console Player of the Year – Mosaad “Msdossary” Aldossary – Rogue FIFA
- Organization of the Year – Cloud9
Congratulations to all winners, and we look forward to next year’s event and the growth of the competitive gaming scene.